Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last LOST Tuesday

Today marks the last time we'll see a new episode of LOST on Tuesday night. This up coming Sunday night will air the final two and a half hours of LOST ever. It will be sad to see such an intriguingly frustrating show go off the air, but you better believe that I am excited to see how it ends.

I'm thinking of hosting a party. I have a small house though. So it might be a small party. But a party none the less. Of course, I might have to let my office know that I'll be coming in late after a night of crying myself to sleep.

If you would like some behind the scenes information about the last season of LOST, Jorge Garcia, Hurley, has a podcast that he does with his girlfriend. I've been following it for the last half of the season and it's really been fun to hear some of the things that you never would have known about how the show is made. Go check out their blog here or search Geronimo Jacks Beard on iTunes to download the podcasts. Trust me, it's worth it.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment