Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goodbye Forever

Both Flash Forward and Heroes have been cancelled. Den of Geek has coverage of Flashforward here and Heroes here.

I don't really feel too bad about Heroes. I really enjoyed the first season, but since then, they've had a hard time regaining the momentum created by the mystery of the unknown. I mean, before you knew it, everyone and their mother had super powers and everyone was a good guy and everyone was a bad guy. I will admit that if the show kept going, I would have kept watching just to see how they would end it, assuming they would have been given a proper send off.

I am bummed about Flash Forward. I just finished getting caught up and was pretty excited about where the show was going. It seemed to pick up quite a bit of steam in the last few episodes.

Well, I guess there's no real point in arguing any of this. What's done is done, and these two shows are done. Only to be immortalized in DVD next to Joey, Terminator: The Sara Connor Chronicles, Happy Town (which I think only saw two episodes) and any other TV show starring Christan Slater.

Some looked like they could have had a good run, but we need to make room for an Alias reboot and some other high school drama crap like The Hills and Gossip Girl. Lame.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment